In addition to yacht owners, managers, insurance underwriters and their lawyers, we act for customers from all sectors of the yachting community, including builders, suppliers and other third-party interests. In bringing together our network of specialist yacht surveyors with our superyacht design, engineering and technical expertise, we have created a comprehensive range of services that integrate these two specialisms and can be applied for any yacht size, varying from small pleasure craft to the most customised mega yacht.
Our services include:
- Damage and casualty: root cause investigation; damage assessment; salvage and emergency response; fire investigation; tendering and repair.
- Claims and litigation support: expert witness; guarantee issues; arbitrators.
- Inspection: sale and purchase; valuation; risk assessment.
- Operational: project management; supervision; transportation surveys.
- Analysis and testing: corrosion; structural; oil, fluid and drinking water; destructive and non-destructive; paint and coating.
- Consultancy and studies: plan approval; machinery retro-fit; weight verification; motion and performance; manoeuvring; model testing; proof of concept; energy efficiency; stability; wind tunnel testing; sea trials; owner’s representative.
For further information please contact the Rotterdam office: