Acquisition Strategy and Acquisition Process support
Beyond the platform or asset, we advise on wider considerations such as infrastructure, personnel, training and organization. This wider view allows you to identify longer term risk and impacts and work to mitigate of minimize these during the acquisition process.
- Describing the function and performance requirements in a way that is suitable for competitive tendering.
- Assessing the alternative options that are available in the market, to evaluate how closely each meets your requirement.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis for different aspects of an asset’s capability.
- Defining the evaluation criteria for competitive tenders and improving the capacity of the customer team to carry out the evaluation.
- Determining the technical compliance and risk of competing tenders.
- Independently assessing the maturity of a developing design at key points in the programme.
- Developing the approach to test, evaluation and acceptance of the asset.
- Planning the transition from old to new assets.
- Assessing the feasibility of upgrading the capability of new and in-service capabilities.
- Generating in-service support cycles.