BMT Designers & Planners is seeking Program Analysts to support US Navy business office clients located in Bethesda. MD. This is a contract position with an expected start date of February 1, 2022.
This position will help serve as the financial liaison between client Tech Codes and the Budget office. The successful applicant will have at least 4 years of budget/financial analyst support experience with strong MS Excel skills, and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and research and problem-solving skills. Candidate must exhibit progressive levels of federal government work experience and works both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary project team.
Applicants must be U.S. citizen with a DOD security clearance or have the ability to obtain a security clearance. Applicants are subject to background investigation and must comply with U.S. Navy COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Company will not provide employment sponsorship or relocation for this position.
- Provide overall administrative, clerical and data analyst support within a technical office environment of 100+ people
- Professionally perform executive front office administrative duties.
- Provide clerical, administrative and graphics support which includes maintaining files; creating, arranging, typing, proofreading, editing, and formatting correspondence; and creating graphics to be used in presentations.
- Provide first-level review of travel authorizations and voucher claims in preparation for approval in DTS. Provide administrative and technical support to group personnel with arranging travel and resolving issues. Manage budget reports within DTS.
- Track, collect, and document training requirements, certificates, and completion for group personnel.
- Coordinate and manage office space and seating/unseating personnel.
- Provide individual clearance information to outside activities for access to facilities through the DISS system.
- Coordinate Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) - duties consists of collecting, documenting and forwarding information requested for action; and distribute information to the group.
- Maintain and manage document flow for various correspondence and briefs including management of electronic serial log.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for review by management and maintain the electronic log.
- Coordinate and format technical inputs for submittal to upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related discipline and 4 years’ experience. High School Diploma and minimum 8 years’ experience providing DOD program support is required. U.S. Navy support experience preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ progressive experience providing support in the execution of program budgets including managing charge numbers, reviewing budget plans, budget obligations, expenditures and work completion, data collection, and analysis is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting senior program managers and division leads is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of US Navy procedures/organization is highly desirable.
- Advance MS Office skills and at least 3 years’ experience creating and editing complex spreadsheets, correspondence, briefs, technical and financial reports and presentations is required. Experience creating MS Excel pivot tables and macros highly desirable.
- Self-starter, proactive professional committed to investigating and resolving issues, interested in providing excellent customer support and contributing to individual and team success and growth.
- Experience being Reviewer/Analyst/Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Experience supporting Defense Information System for Security (DISS) Security Officer Admin
- Experience with Corporate Document Management Systems (CDMS) Office Level System Administrator (OLSA)
- Extensive knowledge of Navy correspondence, formats, and guidelines
- Capabilities including typing correspondence, memorandums and spread sheets
How to apply
BMT is committed to attracting, training, and retaining a diverse professional staff and offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants must submit resume and complete application, questionnaire, and surveys at https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/62536889. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
BMT DAS USA – BMT Designers & Planners, Inc.
2900 S. Quincy Street, Ste 210
Arlington, VA 22206
+1 703 920 7070