Sustainable Procurement Training Course, 25th March, Bath
BMT Isis is an independent consultancy that is commissioned by high profile clients in both the public and private sectors to develop policy, create guidance and transfer knowledge in the areas of sustainable development and procurement. We are also members of the British Standards Technical Committee developing the Sustainable Procurement Standard (BS8903:2010).
We offer a number of public training options, and also tailor training to suit the needs of organisations.
Our next introductory course, ‘Sustainability in Procurement', is on the 25th March 2010. The course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain an appreciation of the principles that underpin sustainability and sustainable procurement.
Previous delegates on the course have remarked:
"Very interesting, well presented, good content, enjoyed exercises, handouts very useful"
"Very useful to understand the questions that we should be asking our suppliers"
"It is useful to learn about sustainability relevant to my role"
The course enables delegates to:
- Understand and communicate the basic principles of sustainability and sustainable procurement;
- Identify areas where improvements can be made;
- Gain an understanding of Public Sector initiatives in sustainable procurement that will be valuable both to Public Sector delegates and those wishing to trade with the Public Sector.
The course will last for one day and will take place in Bath. Attendance (to also cover lunch and refreshments) is £325 plus VAT.
To register for this course or to gain further information about any forthcoming training event please contact James Perry, 01225 473727, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forthcoming training events:
- Design and Implementation of Sustainability Management Systems
- Intermediate Sustainability Awareness
- Practitioner of Sustainable Procurement
Terms and conditions available upon request
This course may become oversubscribed. BMT Isis reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability, however, in these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
For more information on our training courses please click here.