Bruno Storms has a seagoing career of more than 10 years as Marine Engineer up to the rank of Chief Engineer. In 1992 he switched to work as marine surveyor for H&M, P&I, collision damage and angle of blow, salvage investigations, sale, purchase and condition inspection, repair specifications and calculations, inland navigation and dredging equipment/vessels.
Bruno has particular experience with reefer vessels, gas carriers, dredgers and inland navigation and port related constructions and equipment.
1992, Operations Director since 2005
- IVR - International Association for representation of the mutual interests of the inland shipping and the insurance and for keeping the register of inland vessels in Europe
- FEMAS - Federation of European Maritime Associations of Surveyors and Consultants
- BAMTES - Belgian Association of Maritime and Technical Surveyors
- ABAM / BVT - Royale Association Belge des Assureurs Maritimes / Koninklijke Belgische Vereniging van Transportverzekeraars
- GALLOIS GENOOTSCHAP - Royal Belgian Institute of Marine Engineers
- FEBEX - Federatie van Belgische Expertenverenigingen
Dutch, French, English, German