BMT is a leading international design, engineering, science and risk management consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence. We're driven by a belief that things can always be better, safer, faster and more efficient.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to manage customer/audience engagement via digital media internally and externally, working closely with the regional marketing teams to ensure all content produced follows best practices of the different distribution channels, supporting the ‘Win’ and ‘Grow’ phases of BMT’s transformation programme.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management, and improvement of BMT’s corporate-level websites, mobile apps, and other digital communications tools intended for BMT’s largest audience groups.
- You will champion a user-focused culture, and you will be responsible for ensuring excellence in BMT’s digital experiences.
- You will coordinate the implementation and roll out of the marketing automation tool
- Support the regional teams in creating automation flows, setting up campaigns and lead segmentation.
- Ensure that digital media channels and content are delivering key messages in support of BMT’s strategy
- Run regular social and website campaigns and track their success
- Provide support for social media posts and social media management
- Manage ‘Go Social’ by coordinating with comms to introduce it to more individuals, liaise with the developers to fix issues, run onboarding sessions to increase adoption, moderate content and ensure BMT social accounts remain connected to the platform
- Analyse all engagement activity and use this data to refine and develop our external engagement
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in digital engagement and harmonise company presence digitally
- Work with the wider marketing and communications community to plan and execute multi-channel digital campaigns
- Monitor campaigns’ performance and ROI, as well as provide insights into best practices.
- Monitor social analytics and propose changes to improve performance.
Authority, Accountability and Working Relationships
The role is responsible and accountable to:
- Marketing Manager – Corporate Support
Required to forge effective working relationships with:
- Marketing Director
- Corporate Marketing Team
- Future Business Colleagues
- Stakeholder Engagement Team
- All staff members
Key Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Degree level educated or equivalent working experience
- Experience in digital/social media
- Experience with content best practices for different channels and audiences’
- Experience of the development and administration of digital platforms
- Demonstrable experience working in a complex stakeholder environment, with excellent relationship management skills and adherence to approvals processes
- Experience of creating digital engagement strategies to attract key audience groups
- Marketing automation – particularly experience with HubSpot, from configuring lead segmentation, automation flows and campaign management, to analysing reports and making changes accordingly.
- Good working experience with SEO to monitor content performance and coordinate changes to maximise organic traffic to the website in line with our new website revamp.
- Experience with SEM (Search Engine Marketing)to drive more traffic.
- Experience with paid social, to boost the visibility of certain posts and to assist HR/regional teams with promoting job vacancies on LinkedIn.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent
- Maternity Cover for an initial period of 9 months
- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
- Location: Teddington
- Travel to BMT offices on occasion, which may be overseas, as and when required.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com