BMT is seeking a full-time IT Systems Administrator to support its U.S. based IT infrastructure. Administrator will report to IT manager and work with IT support team to maintain network infrastructure and assist end users. Dependability, good communication, strong work ethic and the ability to follow written and oral instructions are important to this position. Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Assist IT team with IT infrastructure in compliance with NIST standards
- Maintain existing Windows infrastructure, applications, and systems
- Work with third party IT vendors to ensure streamlining of services provided
- Provide onsite and remote Tier 2 IT help desk assistance to end users
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues of existing Microsoft Servers
- Work with Microsoft 365, Intune, and Azure
- Perform short-term and long-term projects and duties as assigned by management
- Configure end user computers as needed
Applicant must be a US citizen and have or be eligible for a DoD security clearance. Company will not sponsor work visa or provide relocation for this position.
Work Location: Arlington, VA
- BS Computer Information Systems or related field, plus 3 years' hands-on experience working with MS Windows server technologies or 7 years’ hands-on experience working with MS Windows server technologies and providing IT support in lieu of degree is required
- 2-5 years’ hands-on experience assisting with the support of a Windows network infrastructure
- 2-5 years' experience working with Microsoft 365 services, i.e. O365, Intune, Azure
- 2 years' experience providing end user support at the T2 level.
- Strong organization and time management skills required to research and resolve complex tasks
- Clear listening and verbal communication skills that facilitate ability to reach out, ask questions and establish successful working relationships with IT manager, technical staff, project managers, and stakeholders
- Dependable, eager to learn, proactive, self-starter professional with excellent work ethic, attention to detail/quality and interested in contributing to individual and team growth
How to apply
BMT is committed to attracting, training and retaining a diverse professional staff and offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants must submit resume and complete application, questionnaire and surveys at https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/57133658. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
DAS USA – BMT Designers & Planners Inc
2900 S Quincy Street, Suite 210
Arlington, VA 22206
+1 703 920 7070