Providing a skilled contribution to the design work for assigned projects within the company and maintaining the technical requirements and the standard of deliverables required for our Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues across all disciplines, working in close collaboration on a project by project basis.
Actively managing the quality of work produced and completing assigned tasks in a timely and transparent manner.
Skill and Experience:
- Self-motivation and time management to meet agreed targets and deliverables deadlines.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work in close collaboration with colleagues across all disciplines.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to ensure that works are being carried out and completed to an appropriate standard and level of detail.
- Advanced skill level in 2D CAD (AutoCAD) to produce design information.
- Experienced skill level in 3D CAD (Rhino) to develop and reference design information.
- Experienced skill level in MS Office to develop reports, spreadsheet data and presentation information.
- Knowledge of other specialist software (Shipconstructor and other production packages) is an advantage.
- The ability to undertake basic ship design calculations is an advantage.
- Systems and pipework modelling and draughting experience is an advantage.
- Experience of shipyard construction and systems detailing is an advantage.
- Experience of specialist vessels, including small craft and luxury yachts may also be relevant to the role.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org