BMT Canada is recruiting Consultants to join our Program Services team.
Our team helps to deliver complex programs through the integration of program management, systems engineering, and change management practices. We help clients maintain a clear view of their goals and their realization and support this visibility throughout our engagement. Our people really make a difference while working as trusted members of clients' teams, or as members of our internal development activities. Knowledge transfer to our clients is a key element of all our engagements as we set up our clients for success.
We are committed to the professional and personal development of our staff and invest in individuals to enable them to both fulfil their potential and deliver excellence to our clients.
The preferred candidate is expected to have experience and exposure to:
- Developing new products through Options Analysis, market analysis, business case development and product development life cycle areas;
- Working within large complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, shifting priorities, and significant budgets;
- Process improvement initiatives, either for a standardized certification body such as CMMI, or an internal process initiative involving changing the manner of work to achieve a new management objective;
- Government agencies such as Health Canada or the Department of National Defence.
- Managing projects, programs, accounts or clients; and
- Exposure to Canadian procurement practices and activities such as requests for proposals, vendor selections, or treasury board submissions.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate their ability to lead program support activities, as elaborate upon experiences helping clients work through complex program issues;
- Demonstrate their ability to formulate plans and strategies, articulate them to others, and help others work through the details toward implementation;
- Take the initiative to implement the direction, strategy, and policies of the business;
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and accountability; and
- Work within client environments.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Degree level qualification in a managerial or technical discipline;
- Level II (Secret) Security Clearance or the ability to obtain;
- At least one professional organization certification, such as PMP, or P.Eng.; and
- Expertise in a relevant consultancy or business leader role.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, following these guidelines:
- “Senior Consultant - New Product Introduction” in the subject line
- A separate cover letter clearly outlining how your education, security clearance level and experience aligns with the requirements of the job. Cover letters submitted in the body of an email will not be considered.
- A resume outlining work experience and education
- Please name all files with your first and last name e.g., Sara Smith Resume.doc and Sara Smith Cover Letter.doc
311 Legget Dr.
Kanata, ON K2K 1Z8
Attn: Human Resources
BMT is committed to employment equity, to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst its workforce. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.