Singapore LNG Corporation (SLNG) intended to undertake a project to expand its main LNG Terminal at Jurong Island, Singapore, to include additional berths.
Upon completion the berths would be incorporated into the LNG Terminal facilities and be owned and operated by SLNG.
What We Delivered
BMT, together with Samsung C&T Corporation and Anatara Koh provided engineering consultancy and construction services for offshore works for the proposed secondary and tertiary berths of the terminal.
We supported Samsung C&T Corporation, to whom SLNG awarded the contract for the engineering, procurement, and construction of secondary and tertiary jetties, including the engineering of the entire Facility.
- Review of FEED Design
- Detail Design / Engineering (design optimisation including all engineering requirements and document drawings and specification)
- Special Study / Investigation Works
- Engineering calculations and drawings
- Civil, structural & geotechnical works from shoreline to marine structure.
- Third party studies and surveys
For general enquiries relating to Detailed Engineering of Secondary and Tertiary Berths , please contact Dr. Richard D. Colwill
Dr. Richard D. Colwill
BMT Asia Pacific