JSW Group plans to set up a Greenfield Port at Nandgaon, Maharashtra.
The port will also act as a catalyst for the Group’s related businesses as well as serve as commercial port in the region.
Nandgaon is located in North Maharashtra, close to the border with Gujarat.
- Review of traffic studies
- Review of existing information, investigations and survey
- Identification of data gaps and recommendation on additional Investigation
- Evolve operational and functional requirements for the port
- Recommend material handling philosophy
- Prepare three options on concept plans
- Prepare phasing plans
- Refine the port layouts based upon mathematical model studies
- Finalize land use plans
- Prepare Master Plan for the port
- Implementation schedule
- Capital and Operating Costs
Outcome and Benefits
- Review of market study
- Preparation of master plan
- Capital and operating cost estimates
For general enquiries relating to Detailed Project Report (DPR) for a proposed Greenfield port, please contact Darpan Jethi
BMT Consultants India