- Assessment of the location for presence of sensitive and/or ecologically critical habitats such as mangroves from background data.
- Air quality modeling
- Impacts on water quality from dredging and breakwater construction
- Impacts on benthic ecology at disposal site and intertidal flora/fauna
- The impacts of the project activities will be evaluated against the baseline EIA studies predict impacts for construction and development of back up facilities and suggest environmental management plans for mitigating impacts identified.
Outcome and Benefits
- India’s first FSRU based LNG Terminal
- Complete marine FEED design provided in house with in association with other BMT group companies
For general enquiries relating to Environmental and Risk Impact Assessment for LNG terminal at Pipavav, please contact Dr. Rajat Roy Chaudhury
Dr. Rajat Roy Chaudhury
BMT Consultants India