Operational Director Antwerp / Senior Marine Surveyor
Peter Verlinden has a strong background in the chemical and marine industry. His career as a marine surveyor started in 2001. Peter has been dealing with H&M, P&I, collision damage and angle of blow, salvage investigations, sale, purchase and condition inspections as well as with repair specifications and calculations. He is specialised in matters around dredgers, inland navigation, port related constructions and equipment.
- IVR - International Association for representation of the mutual interests of the inland shipping and the insurance and for keeping the register of inland vessels in Europe
- Board member of FEMAS - Federation of European Maritime Associations of Surveyors and Consultants
- President of BAMTES - Belgian Association of Maritime and Technical Surveyors
- GALLOIS GENOOTSCHAP - Royal Belgian Institute of Marine Engineers
- FEBEX – Federatie van Belgische Expertenverenigingen