BMT Group is exhibiting at Kormarine 2017
Since its launch in 1978, this biennial exhibition has been constantly developing itself to become the worlds’ leading show in today’s marine industry.
Due to global recession in Marine Shipbuilding industry, Korea is also suffering from its aftermath. Although Industry, Academia and Government are working closely together to revive the stagnant economy of the industry, crisis may not be resolved in a short period. We have to prepare actively to overcome this situation and follow the flow of 4th industrial revolution. KORMARINE is a key which shows new hope and to open up a new chapter for shipbuilding and offshore market.
Started with shipbuilding and marine equipment, KORMARINE is extending its interests even further, by introducing Marine Plants in 2005, Marine Environment and Energy in 2007, and recently launched Oil & Gas Pavilion at the 2015 show.
- Celebrating 20th anniversary this year, KORMARINE suggests,
- International Conference & Meeting consist of experts from each industry, under the theme ‘New technology, policy, and R&D to recover from crisis.’
- The largest Marine Shipbuilding business exhibition in Korea, and named 4th in worldwide.
- The largest number of foreign visitors among exhibitions in Korea
- Business-matching program for all exhibitors, New product showcase, TAP(Targeted Audience Program)based on advanced survey technic.
- Target marketing for both exhibitors and visitors by using our big-data of past 30 years.
Additionally, the event aims to promote collaboration of Industry, Academia, and Government to focus on economic activation and growth. By responding to a rapidly changing environment with creative ideas and efforts, KORMARINE aims to serve as a platform for virtuous cycle of the Marine Shipbuilding Industry.
Visit us at the Marbiss stand no. 3E39,hall 3.
24th - 27th October 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Bexco, Busan, South Korea