The International Naval Engineering Conference and Exhibition is the foremost professional event in the naval engineer's calendar, and as experts in naval design and engineering.
- Over 300 expert participantsINEC 2018
- Over 75 peer-reviewed technical papers
- The Sir Donald Gosling Award
- Continuing Professional Development approved by IMarEST
- All technical papers assigned a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) reference
- 15 plus focussed exhibitions stands
- International attendance from over 20 countries
- Excellent networking opportunities and social programme
- Industrial visits
- New for 2018 - the relaunch of the International Ship Control Systems Symposium (iSCSS
BMT is attending this event.