BMT Designers & Planners is seeking a Financial Analyst to support US Navy located in Bethesda, MD.
BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is a full-service technical and management consultancy. Clients include the federal government, domestic and international marine, environmental and safety companies. Our technical and managerial competencies include: Ship Design and Engineering Services; Reliability Centered Maintenance, Systems Safety and Logistics Support; Environmental and Energy Policy Formulation and Support, Human Factors Engineering and Applied Environmental Services. Our professional staff provides high caliber designs and engineering solutions, comprehensive test and evaluation analysis and management support services exceeding customer expectations. BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is 100% owned by BMT Group. For further information on BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. please visit www.dandp.com.
BMT Designers & Planners, Inc. is a BMT Group Company. BMT Group is an international design, science, engineering, risk and program management consultancy, serving clients principally in the defense, energy and transport sectors. For further information on BMT Group, please visit www.bmt.org
BMT Designers & Planners is seeking a Financial Analyst to support US Navy located in Bethesda, MD. This is a contract position subject to funding with an expected start date of February 26, 2018.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years of federal government finance and budget management experience with strong analytical, critical thinking and finance database skills, and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must exhibit progressive levels of federal government work experience and works both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary project team.
Candidate must be a US citizen with a DOD security clearance or employment is contingent upon obtaining a security clearance
- High School Diploma and minimum 8 years’ experience providing program support to federal government agencies including the US Navy or US Coast Guard is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive finance and budget management experience supporting federal government agencies. DOD or US Coast Guard support experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using federal financial databases in order to create customized financial reports and managing, tracking and allocating funding in accordance with federal budgets and creating financial reports and documentation (OM&S, POM) for senior personnel review is required
- Self-starter, proactive professional interested in contributing to individual and team growth
- Experience working with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) highly desirable. Completion of Navy ERP training, implementation and role mapping is preferred
BMT Designers & Planners enjoys a diverse professional staff and offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Applicants must email resume, BMT Employment Application and Surveys with subject line "CD63T18-001" to HR@dandp.com or fax to 703-920-7091. Find application and surveys below. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT Designers & Planners is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
For further information on BMT Designers & Planners, please visit their website: www.dandp.com
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to HR@dandp.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role prior to applying please contact:
Patricia Ghannam on + 1 703 920 7070