Monitor your vessel's condition with MATE™
MATE™ is the only cloud-based tool that translates the results of physical inspections into scoreboards and graphs, highlighting risk areas.
We can capture and track any aspect of a vessel's condition and visualise its development over time.
- MATE™ is a fully managed service - we coordinate all the work.
- We collect and enter the data during actual physical inspections. Our highly qualified and experienced Global Surveyor Network executes vessel inspections according to globally standardised guidelines.
- The data collected feeds into reports and digestible score boards, which can be benchmarked against fleet performance figures.
- All reports can be customised, based on vessel type(s) or specific client needs.
MATE™ allows for custom-made inspections to be arranged, based on your specific requirements or KPIs. All imaginable aspects of ships can be covered, from cargo care to pollution prevention, structural condition, cleanliness, navigational practice and many more.
The inspection results are collected using the MATE™ web-based platform, storing your data in a secure first-class cloud environment. From here, the inspection data can be used for:
- Producing custom style reports
- Calculating inspection scores
- Generating statistical overviews
- Conducting benchmarking
- Producing trend graphs
- Managing pending items and corrective action