West Bethesda, MD
Posted 6 weeks ago
BMT Designers & Planners is seeking a Security Documentation Analyst to support US Navy clients located in Bethesda, MD. This is a contract position subject to funding with an expected start date of July 12, 2021.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years of experience providing program assistance including records management, data collection, document organization, and creating and maintaining databases, spreadsheets, forms, documents and records. Must be proficient using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must work well both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary project team. Dependability and work ethic are important. Responsibilities include:
- Inventory support for security information. Collect information on client security containers. Compile, maintain and update security information in an organized database
- Assist the Navy client with performing various Base Inventory Tracking System (BITS) functions to maintain control and accountability of classified material.
- Assist the Navy client with promulgating and enforcing security policies and guidelines. Support client workforce in achieving compliance with U.S. Navy and NAVSEA security policies and guidelines.
- Facilitate Division BITS transmittal and destruction requests and ensure classified material is properly destroyed via approved methods.
- Perform secure room and security container audits on a routine basis
- Assist secure room and security container custodians with combination changes and maintaining compliance of their rooms and containers
- Prepare and scan classified documents onto hard drives and maintain an index of the documents in an organized database.
- Assist with preparing and providing security awareness training to employees
Candidate must be a US citizen with a DOD security clearance or employment is contingent upon obtaining a security clearance.
- High School Diploma and minimum 5 years’ experience providing program assistance support is required. US Navy support experience highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a security professional supporting senior staff. Position requirements include scanning documents, database entry, maintaining document files, file tracking and cross-referencing.
- Excellent communication skills required, including experience coordinating across multiple business lines or technical areas.
- Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Experience with processing/tracking correspondence and document organization.
- Dependable, self-starter, proactive professional with excellent work ethic, interested in contributing to individual and team growth
How to apply
BMT is committed to attracting, training and retaining a diverse professional staff and offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants must submit resume and complete application, questionnaire and surveys at https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/56775051. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. BMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Affirmative Action Employer of M/F/Veterans/Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
DAS USA – BMT Designers & Planners Inc
2900 S Quincy Street, Suite 210
Arlington, VA 22206
+1 703 920 7070