BMT is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant / Marketing Coordinator (32 - 40 hrs.) for our location in Rotterdam.
The Executive Assistant / Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with providing general assistance to the Managing Director and Management Team and developing and maintaining all internal and external communication and marketing activities.
BMT is a leading international design, engineering, science and risk management consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence. We're driven by a belief that things can always be better, safer, faster and more efficient. For more information please visit www.BMT.org.
BMT in the Netherlands is one of the world's leading independent marine surveying companies, providing a wide portfolio of services in cargo, nautical and technical matters. We cover all regions and a wide range of marine and non-marine specialisms, such as fire investigations and yacht surveys. Our experts are internationally recognized for their expertise and their high quality reports.
To strengthen the core of our business we are recruiting for an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic candidate.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- General assistance of the Managing Director and Management Team in the day-to-day operations
- Provide secretarial, organizational, and administrative support to the designed individuals with an emphasis on proactively anticipating challenges
- Assisting the Work Council
- Ensuring statutory processes followed correctly and handling of any statutory obligations according to Dutch / UK law
- Take and distribute meeting minutes
- Supporting the coordination of marketing requests across the marketing team
- Assist in the development and implementation of the BMT brand strategy through the coordination and the production of marketing materials, including artwork and merchandise
- Coordination of internal communications (memo’s, presentations, etc.)
- Reporting of data analytics, competitor movements and supporting regional business development and sales team with customer engagement
- Assisting with the new build and editing of website areas and sourcing content / images
- Working with internal departments (locally and Head Office) to ensure a complete and efficient service approach towards clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- An education and / or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business administration or similar
- Work related experience with a minimum of 5 years of administrative and secretarial support / marketing coordinator or a similar role
- The ability to professionally communicate with all levels of staff, in a culturally divers, multilingual and international setting
- The ability to hear and use confidential company information in a responsible and discrete manner
- Excellent written and spoken command knowledge of both Dutch and English language
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and other applicable software)
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A wide variety of schemes and initiatives to promote inclusivity and engagement across the business
- A flexible approach to working practices
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and cover letter to Ilona Sakko - HR Business Partner (email@example.com)