SUBS-2001 Senior Marine Systems Engineer
BMT Fleet Technology Limited is recruiting for a Senior Marine Systems Engineer.
We are an independent consultancy specializing in engineering, science and management services in the defence, energy and transports sectors.
We recruit talented individuals from Canada and around the world from new grad to seasoned pro.
Our passion for engineering excellence is contagious! Not only do we offer challenging and rewarding projects, we understand that flexibility is important in today’s business world. As a result we offer full-time and contracting options, as well as competitive compensation and benefits, training and development programs and an orientation program designed to welcome all team members with the same friendly enthusiasm!
The role is based in Ottawa, Ontario.
Successful candidates will have many of the following:
- A university degree in electrical, mechanical or marine systems engineering (preferably at the Masters level) or a provincial, state or federal (national) licence to practice as a professional engineer
- At least 10 years of experience in the application of systems engineering principles to submarine marine systems
- Level II (Secret) Security Clearance
- The ability to lead the design and development of the marine systems components of engineering changes;
- Experience in leading engineering assessments, feasibility studies and technical investigations;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards and their impact on design;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Project management experience; and
- The ability to lead technical teams.
For further information on application process and the benefits of working at BMT Fleet Technology Limited, please visit the careers section of our website at www.fleetech.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit as follows:
- "Senior Marine Systems Engineer – Submarine Business Area” in the subject line
- A separate cover letter clearly outlining how your experience aligns with the requirements of the job. Cover letters submitted in the body of an email will not be considered
- A resume outlining work experience and education
Please name all files with your first and last name. IE., Sara Smith Resume.doc and Sara Smith Cover Letter.doc
Interested individuals are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMT Fleet Technology
311 Legget Dr.,
Kanata, ON K2K 1Z8
Attn: N. Ivory
For further information on BMT Fleet Technology please visit their website: http://www.fleetech.com/
Who to contact / How to apply:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com